Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#50775 - 03/01/01 02:56 PM Weather? (Madrid)
carlosm1974 Offline

Loc: Dale,Texas USA
I'm taking my dad and brother to Madrid during the first week of March. What should I expect weatherwise?

#50776 - 03/01/01 03:34 PM Re: Weather? (Madrid)
Arturo Offline

Loc: New York, NY USA
I just checked at usatoday.com and the Average High/Low temperatures in March are 60/38. The Record High/Low temperatures are 79/23.

Enjoy your trip.

#50777 - 03/03/01 01:19 PM Re: Weather? (Madrid)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi carlosm1974!! Welcome to the "family"! CLICK HERE for the USAToday 5-day weather in Madrid. Or, CLICK HERE for USToday's Madrid monthly climate guide.

Hmmm.. now that I'm typing this I realize that you've probably already left and are in Madrid NOW (lucky dog!!! ARGH! THROW ME A Jamón BONE, WILL YA'?!!). Oh well. Hope you return here to tell us all about the... umm.. weather you had in Madrid!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#50778 - 03/05/01 09:54 AM Re: Weather? (Madrid)
connie Offline

Just came back from a week in Madrid and the weather was unfortunately not that great, worse than normally at this time (windy and rainy, temperatures occasionally below 40). However, returning to Boston where it is supposed to snow without interruption for the next days and strong winds are expected, I appreciate even bad Madrid weather!

#50779 - 03/05/01 01:48 PM Re: Weather? (Madrid)
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
This winter has been the rainiest in the last 50 years and it still goes on raining...

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mah-g, Ricardo Mata
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1924 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments