Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4945 - 12/29/02 08:10 PM Apartments in Madrid
kowalski Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada
My family (husband, mother, myself and two small children) will be travelling to Spain in June 2003.

We are based in time share units in Malaga for most of the stay and will be day tripping to several different cities. We want to visit Madrid for two or three nights and are looking for an apartment that can sleep 4 people (baby sleeps in her portable crib). Mainly for kitchen facility and living room area.

Any suggestions as to where a clean and centrally located apartment might be found?

Thanks
Kim

#4946 - 12/30/02 10:01 PM Re: Apartments in Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
kowalski, have you already tried those on the list on MadridMan\'s Madrid Apartments page? Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4947 - 01/03/03 02:25 PM Re: Apartments in Madrid
kowalski Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Thanks for your suggestion of the Apartment list. I guess I didn't look deep enough on your site the first time.

I have booked an apartment through Apartasol . Has anyone stayed there previously? They took my deposit and then mentioned that the building is having some renovatations done but that the actual apartments are not affected. Not sure if I should be worried or not?

Kim

#4948 - 01/03/03 07:47 PM Re: Apartments in Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
kowalski, it seems to me someone did review their stay at Apartasol here in this forum. You can use the SEARCH link above/right and use APARTASOL MADRID as your keywords and you should find it. Seemed they had positive things to say about it and even mentioned the renovations to the building but, as you said, didn't affect the apartments.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments