Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4878 - 12/01/02 05:55 PM Madrid:Hostal Chelo incuded in 2003 Let's Go Spain and Portugal and Let's Go Europe!
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Just purchased my new edition of Let's Go Spain and Portugal 2003 and Let's go Europe 2003 and noticed that Antonio's Hostal Chelo has been included and earned a very nice review. This hostal is frequently mentioned on this Board, but I have never seen it advertised on the guide books. Antonio's knowledge of Madrid is noted as one of the best features of Hostal Chelo! It boils down to customer service! There are many wonderful hostals in Madrid, but what counts is how the traveler is treated by the hostal staff and the care the hostal takes in providing assistance to the traveler! Very nice Antonio!

Let's Go Travel Guide 2003 Spain and Portugal including Morocco
"Hostal Chelo, C. Hortaleza, 17, 3rd fl., (915 32 70 33; www.chelo.com ) M: Gran Via. In addition to its great location,the biggest draw of this hostal is the helpful staff, educated on everything and anything about Madrid. Rooms are clean and spacious, with TV and complete bath. English spoken. Singles 30 Euros, doubles 36 Euros.

Let's Go Europe, 2003

Hostal Chelo, C. Hortaleza, 17, 3rd fl., (915 32 70 33; www.chelo.com ). M: Gran Via. Great location, hospitable staff. Rooms are spacious, with complete bath. Singles 30 Euros, doubles 36 Euros.
wink

#4879 - 12/01/02 09:15 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Chelo incuded in 2003 Let's Go Spain and Portugal and Let's Go Europe!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
WOWEEEE!!!!! WAY TO GO ANTONIO (oh, and Hostal Chelo ). Please also pass my/our congratulations on to your parents and sister on my/our behalf.

I can't say I'm at all surprised. You run one quality establishment. I'm really very very happy and proud of you, buddy. Way to go. You're a celebrity!!!! cool

Proud to call you my friend, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4880 - 12/01/02 09:39 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Chelo incuded in 2003 Let's Go Spain and Portugal and Let's Go Europe!
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Congratulations Antonio!!! Don´t forget I am coming in February/March. laugh laugh

#4881 - 12/01/02 10:45 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Chelo incuded in 2003 Let's Go Spain and Portugal and Let's Go Europe!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

sel, I hope you have a confirmed reservation because I have a feeling it's going to be difficult to find availability there this next year. wink

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4882 - 12/01/02 10:51 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Chelo incuded in 2003 Let's Go Spain and Portugal and Let's Go Europe!
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Thank you Madridman for adding Madrid to my title. My goodness! I should know better eek laugh laugh

#4883 - 01/23/03 06:03 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Chelo incuded in 2003 Let's Go Spain and Portugal and Let's Go Europe!
cuestera Offline

I would like to add to the recommendations for Antonio's Hostal Chelo. It's in a great location, very clean, well-managed, a great competitive price and besides Antonio being helpful, his parents (if you speak spanish) are also terrific. My partner and I have stayed there twice and the most important feature is the beds are quite firm and great for sleeping.

#4884 - 01/23/03 09:19 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Chelo incuded in 2003 Let's Go Spain and Portugal and Let's Go Europe!
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
I 'sort of' have confirmed reservations there in March. The reply from Antonio confirmed 2 nights, but I am actually there 3 nights. I have not yet heard back about the 3rd night, but I am looking forward to the stay!!!! smile I will certainly report back after the stay!!

#4885 - 01/23/03 10:36 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Chelo incuded in 2003 Let's Go Spain and Portugal and Let's Go Europe!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Uh-ohhh... the pressure's on, Antonio! hehehe.. wink

Sel, shame you aren't in Madrid in April. That's when I'LL be there! Can't wait. You can be sure I'll be visiting Antonio at Hostal Chelo , saying hello to his sweet parents and (cute eek :p ) sister.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments