Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4795 - 10/30/02 04:23 PM Honeymoon hotel in Sevilla
CathyM Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hermosa Beach, California
I have a friend getting married Feb 1, 2003. He's trying to determine where to spend a week on his honeymoom and I suggested Sevilla. I figured the weather would be nice, five nights would be a perfect amount of time in Sevilla, daytrips (Cordoba, Carmona, Italica, etc...) would be easy, and given that it's their first trip to Europe the trip would be relatively easy as far as transportation. And Sevilla is very romantic.....

He's actually seriously considering Sevilla so I'm now trying to help him out with finding a hotel. I've only visited Sevilla once and stayed at Las Casa de Juderia. I loved this hotel and it fits within his price range ($120 USD or less).

Does anyone else have other suggestions for hotels in Sevilla so I can present him with different options?

#4796 - 10/30/02 07:26 PM Re: Honeymoon hotel in Sevilla
Sarita Offline

Loc: Sevilla
Hi CathyM,
Casa de la Judería is very nice. Tell him to also look into the Alfonso XII--I know, I know, it´s a palace, but it is owned by the Westin hotel chain and he might be able to get a good price on a room if he looks for deals. It's so romantic and so beautiful and the location is perfect!
There's also a hotel on Avenida de los Reyes Católicos right near the puente de Triana called Hotel Puerta de Triana. I've never stayed there, but I've walked by tons and it looks nice. A hotel on the same street that I CAN vouch for is Hotel Bécquer, and I believe it is in your friend´s range. Both of those are also in an ideal location, central and near Triana and the River.
There's also Hotel Inglaterra in Plaza Nueva which I love. My study abroad program used to hold its orientations there. They just remodeled it and it looks lovely.

I hope this helps! I can't believe how much info I just spewed out about hotels in Sevilla considering that every time I go there we stay with my husband's family! Go figure! I guess I've had to scout out locations for visitors before and have stayed in a few myself...you know, for those romantic nights alone... wink

¡Saludos!
Sarita

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1782 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments