Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#47805 - 03/01/07 02:26 PM Madrid: printing mac documents?
embar31 Offline

Loc: Chicago, USA
I don't have a printer in my Madrid flat and took my USB stick to a printing facility (kinda like kinkos), but when they tried to open it up, they were unsuccessful because it was in the wrong format. By this, I am guessing this means that their computers cannot read MAC formatted USB sticks?

Their computers cannot read it, for whatever reason, though I know it can be read on non-Mac computers. Does anybody have any idea where I might be able to take this thing and get my documents printed? Who knew it would be so hard....

#47806 - 03/01/07 10:19 PM Re: Madrid: printing mac documents?
jabch Offline

I don't know the answer, but if it's a kinkos-type of place, can't you just email yourself the documents. Then go to this place, get on-line in one of their computers, and print it... Just an idea, maybe things aren't so simple.

#47807 - 03/02/07 01:38 AM Re: Madrid: printing mac documents?
embar31 Offline

Loc: Chicago, USA
yes, I can do that. Though when I went to this place they didn't have sit down stations. It only had a counter where you can order things prepared. Maybe the library has something?

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments