Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#47681 - 12/31/05 09:23 AM electrical fuses? In what kinds of shops?
monicasometimes Offline

Loc: Upstate NY
I wasn't sure where to post this question...it's lodging related so I chose here.

We have rented a house in Cobisa (Toledo) and my husband was out there this morning and we have no power. The electricity has been turned on but he discovered a fuse holder seperate from the electrical panel but it holds no fuse. He has gone to a couple of different stores looking for a fuse but cannot find one; he tried a building supply store, department store and one electronics shop. Things are pretty quiet at work right now and there are no locals available to help him figure this out...maybe someone here can. Where do you find fuses for fuse holders in Spain? How do you know what type of fuse to use?

#47682 - 01/01/06 03:33 PM Re: electrical fuses? In what kinds of shops?
desert dweller Offline

Loc: Desert of Arizona
Monica: I don't want to sound rude, but Fernando is a from Madrid and addressed this question on your other post . He said that it is your landlord's responsiblity to take care of this problem.

#47683 - 01/01/06 07:56 PM Re: electrical fuses? In what kinds of shops?
monicasometimes Offline

Loc: Upstate NY
yes, I saw that. I tried to delete this post after the fact but was unable to. Thanks DD.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments