Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#47482 - 04/04/05 05:13 PM Can I buy Spanish "Fluchos" shoes from the US?
StudentRebel79 Offline

Loc: Jackson, MS
Does anybody know if I can somehow buy Fluchos shoes from Spain in the US? Is there a website that sells them or something? Maybe a store in Spain with a website online or someone there that speaks english that I can call from the US? I have heard alot of people talk about how trendy and comfy they are and would like to get some, but I won't be going to Madrid for another 10 weeks. Can anybody help me?

StudentRebel79
schmobbs@hotmail.com

#47483 - 04/04/05 09:32 PM Re: Can I buy Spanish "Fluchos" shoes from the US?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
MadridMan says, "I LOVE my Fluchos!!"

Seems to me there's a thread about my/our Fluchos here in this forum... somewhere. Try conducting a SEARCH using keyword FLUCHOS. Search the entire message board to be sure you find it.

Their website is http://www.fluchos.com/entrada.htm . Oddly enough, their 'base' website (@ http://www.Fluchos.com ) shows nothing but their logo and NO menu buttons whatsover. Anyway, you can email them at fluchos@fluchos.com but there's nothing on their website that mentions ANYTHING about buying them online - NOR is there a store locator. Kind of odd, really.

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#47484 - 06/23/05 12:20 PM Re: Can I buy Spanish "Fluchos" shoes from the US?
rpauls Offline

I, too, am looking to buy a pair of Fluchos from the USA. I bought a pair several years back in Barcellona and they were the greatest. If anyone knows of a way to get some shipped please let me know!

Thanks very much

Rich

#47485 - 06/23/05 04:08 PM Re: Can I buy Spanish "Fluchos" shoes from the US?
llewilli Offline

Loc: Washington DC
I just bought a pair when I was in Madrid. My boyfriend's friend owns a shoestore. I will look into it and get back to you with information!

#47486 - 11/02/05 01:23 PM Re: Can I buy Spanish "Fluchos" shoes from the US?
Guiri Grande Offline

Loc: San Antonio
Those shoes looked really comfortable. I wonder if there is any way to buy them online. confused

Even if they sell them online, they probably won't have my size -- 16. eek When I lived in Spain, my mother sent me shoes and clothes because nothing would fit.

#47487 - 11/04/05 04:45 PM Re: Can I buy Spanish "Fluchos" shoes from the US?
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Size 16! Wow,my son is a size 15, so I know how you feel! You might try contacting the company directly at Fluchos and ask them if they have any stores in the U.S. I have seen Campers here.

Also, El Corte Ingles carries Fluchos and they have an online site.

Also contact La Tienda
and ask them if they can get them for you. They sell all sorts of Spanish non-food items, maybe they will special order for you.

Good luck, Guiri Grande,
Carmen

#47488 - 11/09/05 12:59 PM Re: Can I buy Spanish "Fluchos" shoes from the US?
Guiri Grande Offline

Loc: San Antonio
Thanks for the advice Booklady. I will have to give that a try. wink

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments