Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#4721 - 10/24/02 06:03 PM Re: Madrid:Intur Palacio San Martin??
plumepoppy Offline

Loc: canada
Here's the website!
www.hotelinturpalacio.com

#4722 - 10/28/02 08:06 PM Re: Madrid:Intur Palacio San Martin??
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
[originally posted by marknla on 10-28-2002 at 06:34 PM]
------------------------------
Just a quick note to let you all know that I just returned from Madrid and Sevilla and had the best hotel experience ever in Europe -- both of our hotels were outstanding -- in Madrid the Intur Palacio San Martin was great -- clean modern bathrooms with a great shower -- double glass windows in the room -- our room looked over the courtyard of the neighboring church -- the plaza was very quiet yet 2 blocks from the Gran Via and 4 blocks from Plaza del sol and 4 blocks from Plaza Mayor -- perfect location -- all of this for 103 euros a night --
In Seville the Casa de la Juderia was a romantic spanish hacienda -- well about 12 of them turned into a hotel with rooms looking down on a vine and floral draped courtyard with central fountain -- large rooms with excellent modern bathrooms -- even separate shower and bathtubs. Hope others enjoy both of these as we did.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4723 - 10/29/02 04:26 PM Re: Madrid:Intur Palacio San Martin??
Bill Offline

Loc: Clearwater,Fl
Hotel Intur Palacio San Martin- We are staying there now.. First checked in on 10/18 and checked out 10/21 to visit friends in Port Banus. We enjoyed the Palacio so much we cancelled our other reservations and returned on 10/27 and checking out 10/31. I have an extra Bancotel coupon. Bancotel is the way to go at Palacio. The hotel has so many positive features we are really hard pressed to think of anything negative. The extra ticket if for sale $50.00 first come first serve and includes some great information such as the ice cream place nearby with ice cream to die for.

#4724 - 10/29/02 08:28 PM Re: Madrid:Intur Palacio San Martin??
Lipstique Offline

Loc: Wichita, Kansas
Bill, I sent you an email message, but if you check here first instead of your email, I'd be happy to buy your sole voucher from you as long as it is intact in the checkbook. Let me know. I'll be arriving in Madrid on March 14th.

If I get this voucher, then that makes 6 from participants on this board. Only 20 more to go, but since the remaining vouchers I need are divisible by 5, I might just get them directly from Bancotel or Petrabax.

As I mentioned, I'm leaving in March, so my offer to buy any other loose vouchers still goes through mid January.

#4725 - 11/01/02 06:58 PM Re: Madrid:Intur Palacio San Martin??
lvbilly Offline

Loc: Florida
Bill, where was the ice cream place, we will be there next week!

#4726 - 11/02/02 10:39 AM Re: Madrid:Intur Palacio San Martin??
Bill Offline

Loc: Clearwater,Fl
The ice cream parlor is called Valor and is within a stones throw of the Intur Palacio Hotel. Simply exit the hotel and make a hard left - walk 200 feet and order some of the best tasting ice cream you're find anywhere. Valor is actually a chain of chocolatiers that retail ice cream and chocolates. It's a great place for morning cafe con leche ( with fritters $2 bucks) or a cup of melted hot chocolate. A HUGE ice cream sundae is about $5.00 euros which is about $5 bucks. It's usually very busy and the servers are usually overwhelmed..so just chill out. It's worth the wait.
As you leave Valor directly across the alley is the potatas fritas shop but that's another story.

#4727 - 11/03/02 08:40 PM Re: Madrid:Intur Palacio San Martin??
lvbilly Offline

Loc: Florida
Sounds great I will be there on Thursday.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments