Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#47148 - 02/16/04 11:16 PM Espana t-shirts
kidscoach Offline

Loc: Texas
I'm looking for t-shirts with "Espana" and the sun symbol (seen on toursit web sites etc). Can anyone help me find out where I can buy them? I don't want soccer t-shirts/jerseys which is all I can find when I search the web. Thanks.

#47149 - 02/17/04 05:41 AM Re: Espana t-shirts
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi kidscoach! Welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board! smile

Are you asking WHERE to buy them on the internet? I don't recall seeing the kind of "logo" you describe. Can you give us a link to an example?

I imagine you could find these T-shirts in any gift shop in Spain but I imagine you hope not to go alllll the way to Spain to get these T-shirts. wink That would give you a perfect excuse to make that plane reservations, though.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#47150 - 02/17/04 12:00 PM Re: Espana t-shirts
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Is this the image you were thinking of?

#47151 - 02/17/04 12:37 PM Re: Espana t-shirts
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Is that thing a SUN? confused Man, I must be dense. rolleyes (no comments, please wink )

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#47152 - 02/21/04 10:06 AM Re: Espana t-shirts
kidscoach Offline

Loc: Texas
Yes, esperanza, that is the symbol I'm looking for and although I would love to go to Spain in person to buy them, I was hoping to do so from my computer at home. Thanks for your help.

#47153 - 03/07/04 12:59 PM Re: Espana t-shirts
kk49827 Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
I wish I had a good answer for you. I actually had one of those shirts for years. I bought it at the airport in 1992.
Anyway, I am almost certain I saw some for sale on ebay a while back. Good luck and let us know if you find some.

#47154 - 03/07/04 01:05 PM Re: Espana t-shirts
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
I saw it for sale I think, near Corte Inglés on the stretch that runs from Puerta del Sol to Gran Vía at the shop that sells the embroidered tablecloths and pillow cases. I also saw it in a shop on Gran Via. Sorry, I cannot remember the names of the shops but it is still for sale.

#47155 - 03/07/04 02:29 PM Re: Espana t-shirts
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
Did you know that logo was created by Joan Miró?

Joan Miró was one of the main spanish painters on the XXth century. He created that logo for a tourist promotion campaign (as far as I remember).

Joan Miró also painted the front of the Palacio de Exposiciones y Congresos of Madrid.

Fernando

#47156 - 03/07/04 02:58 PM Re: Espana t-shirts
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
To the original poster, I have seen these t-shirts advertised in e-Bay U.S. do a search under t-shirts, Spain and you might be able to get one.

#47157 - 03/07/04 07:46 PM Re: Espana t-shirts
lin Offline

Loc: spain
i live in valencia and would be happy to look for them for you. i am sure i can find them. how many.. what size? will send price soon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments