Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4708 - 10/09/02 09:38 AM Madrid: Hostal Dulcinea?
fish Offline

Have made reservations to Hostal Dulcinea , but in recent days have been unable to get through on their web site. Hopefully this does not mean they went out of business. Anyone have any information on this subject. cheers

#4709 - 10/09/02 10:08 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Dulcinea?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi fish! Donato, the english-speaking son of the family which operates Hostal Dulcinea , tells me they're working to get the site back online. I was checking a couple weeks ago and noticed then that it was down. I don't think they even realized it (I must have contacted him the day it went down).

Just an FYI since we're on the topic of "down" hostel websites, the site for Hostal Cervantes , concidentally very very near Hostal Dulcinea, is down too. I haven't been able to contact them though. It's been down for the same period of time. Maybe these two share the same hosting server. Not sure. Just keep trying. I'll write Donato again and try to get a progress report.

By the way, the website for Hostal Corbero , the sister hostel of Dulcinea and owned by the same family, is still working so you could contact them through this site.

Until then, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4710 - 10/09/02 05:04 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Dulcinea?
fish Offline

gracias

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments