Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#46649 - 03/19/02 06:37 PM Ceramics in Seville
ellen Offline

Help anyone!!!
My girlfriend and I just returned from Seville where I graciously offered to carry home a lovely ceramic bowl she purchased there. Somewhere between Spain and Boston, the bowl broke and needless to say, I feel just awful about it. Does anyone know how I might track down this store? I'm pretty certain the name is 'Coro'.

#46650 - 03/19/02 09:47 PM Re: Ceramics in Seville
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Ellen. What bad luck you had with the bowl breakage. That's a true shame.

You might try Spain's " Páginas Amarillas " online if you know some of the name. It's pretty certain they won't have a website, but you might get their phone number can could call to ask if they ship such fragile things internationally. I'm sure it'll cost you A LOT too so prepare yourself in the event they even DO take phone orders.

GOOD LUCK! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#46651 - 03/20/02 11:00 AM Re: Ceramics in Seville
ellen Offline

Thanks for the info, MM. You are positively the BEST!
And I cannot tell you how helpful this message board was in preparing for our trip. I can't wait to get back to Spain.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2037 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments