Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#46533 - 07/01/02 03:40 PM Re: Madrid: Where to buy household stuff?
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
On Calle Bravo Murillo there are a number of stores that sell used appliances (small)...and sometimes they are new. One name that comes to mind is "Cash Converter" which is more or less like a pawnshop without the negative feel to it...

good luck!

#46534 - 07/02/02 11:45 PM Re: Madrid: Where to buy household stuff?
Espe3 Offline

I got my washer and fridge from a store near the puerta de toledo in madrid, ( past the chimieny) from a store that sells new, but slightly blemished (sometimes, other times without a mark) appliance. They are the items used in model apartments and homes, and because of a scratch or just because they were in the apts (but never used) cannot be sold like new. My fridge is perfect witha tiny scratch that's not even visible! And the washer was perfect. I can't find the business card 9I think its in my apt. in spain!) but ask around for that store, someone in the area will be able to tell you where it is! Another thing that may help, I bought my bed from a store near that other one I mentioned, and the name and address is: Confort 21, S.L. Ronda de Toledo, Soria, 3. Its on a corner, but if you keep going straight, you'll hit the other store I was talking about, its on the right hand side of the street (the chimney is behind you, and you're close to the placio del oriente). The people in both shops were very nice, we got good prices for everything. (the bed is one with a canape, and from the Confort place we found it had the best price!)
Hope this helps!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments