Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#46415 - 09/17/01 06:08 PM Family Crest? (Madrid/Plaza Mayor)
vella Offline

Loc: Naperville, IL
I am looking for the name, address, and or phone number to a little store in Madrid's Plaza Mayor that sells Family Crests. I bought one from this place about four years ago. I have no idea what the name is, but if someone has an idea of what it might be called please let me know. mbrady@solutiontechnology.com

[ 09-17-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#46416 - 09/22/01 10:21 AM Re: Family Crest? (Madrid/Plaza Mayor)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi vella! I just did some digging through my closet and found a wrapper I'd saved from one of my souvenir purchases in Madrid's Plaza Mayor. This one is on the WEST wall (interior, of course) maybe close to the middle or a little south (left, as you face it) from the center.

It's call MONSY: Objetos de Regalo/Souvenir de España. In the graphic/logo of MONSY, each of these 4 letters is in colored diamond and each letter is in Old English style script.

Anyway, while not sure they had the family crests (they seemed to have EVERYTHING, though), it's at: Plaza Mayor, 20.
Telephone (from the US): 011 34 91 548 1514

Don't expect them to speak English if you call by telephone, though. Good luck! I hope this is the one!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments