MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#46272 - 07/13/01 12:53 AM Re: article: 'The Shoes In Spain'
latapia Offline

Loc: Shanghai
Hey,
I came in a little late on this topic but maybe someone can help me out. I am actually in Kaohsiung, Taiwan working for a short while, and I came upon some Camper shoes in a department store here. I really liked them and was excited to learn they are a Spanish brand. I will be in Spain in about two weeks and was wondering if someone could tell me where I could buy a pair of Campers at a good price. I will be in Madrid and then in Santander.

#46273 - 07/13/01 02:13 AM Re: article: 'The Shoes In Spain'
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
There are Camper shoe stores all around Madrid and one in the center near El Corte Ingles, also there is a Camper outlet at the outlet mall just north of Madrid, I think in the suburb of Roses...CAn someone in Madrid help out here with street names and exact locations? smile

#46274 - 07/13/01 11:48 AM Re: article: 'The Shoes In Spain'
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Not even sure if they're have store locations listed, but you can visit their website @ http://www.Camper.es (MAINLY in Spanish). laugh

[ 07-13-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#46275 - 07/13/01 02:35 PM Re: article: 'The Shoes In Spain'
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
Here it comes some info.

There is a dedicated Camper area in most "El Corte Inglés" locations, plus a lot of smaller shops will have also a small area dedicated to them.

The outlet shopping center you mentioned is called FACTORY, and it is in the "Las Rozas" suburb. You can get there by A-6 and taking exit 19 ,you will find the pannels after. Nevertheless is too long a detour just buy shoes.

#46276 - 07/13/01 04:51 PM Re: article: 'The Shoes In Spain'
Wolf Offline

Loc: Rockford, IL/Milton, WI, USA
Quoting Imelda Marcos:

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." -- 1987

Okay! Which one of you is Imelda? Speak up! laugh

Wolf (Who can pack ALL his shoes and take them in his carry on luggage. smile )

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1645 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments