Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#46132 - 04/08/02 07:26 PM Re: Camper Craze
Guapetona Offline

My favorite topic...shoes!! the store on princesa has the most modern collection of camper . the one on gran via up from callao is traditional due to the clients. more nauticos, classic pelotas, no strong colors. i love camper for how original they are so i prefer the store on princesa. i pay from 80-100€ in madrid laugh i came back a couple of weeks ago with four pairs..i just love these shoes!!
another alternative to camper are kickers , really cute shoes. they are baby shoes for adults. very comfy and good-looking for about 50-65€. they are available everywhere but easy to find at el corte inglés

#46133 - 04/08/02 08:16 PM Re: Camper Craze
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Guapi,

Kickers, aaah! what memories! I spent a big part of my childhood on a pair of their 'zuecos'(clogs¿?) smile

#46134 - 04/08/02 09:17 PM Re: Camper Craze
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
Those Kickers are CUTE!! I guess I will wait for my next trip to Spain to pick up a pair of Campers; it looks like they are about 1/2 the price over there.

And the selection is probably much better!!

I LOVE their "twins" line--cute shoes where the left and right are different, but complement each other. Check them out online at Camper\'s website !!

Tara smile

#46135 - 04/09/02 11:13 AM Re: Camper Craze
Anonymous
Unregistered

Kickers are very fashionable here in england,my three kids keep telling me so!
However they are very expensive here.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments