Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4613 - 09/18/02 02:30 PM Madrid: Hostal Dulcinea
fish Offline

will be in madrid for a short while and will be staying at hostal dulcinea . any comments about this place, is it convienent to sightseeing, airport, food etc? Appreciate any feedback.

#4614 - 09/18/02 03:35 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Dulcinea
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi fish! Welcome to our Spain-Loving group!

I spent one fine night in Hostal Dulcinea in October 2000 and would proudly recommend it to anyone. I know there are many of of here whom have stayed at this place and you can likely find their feedback by using the SEARCH link in the upper righthand corner. Use MADRID DULCINEA as your keywords and you'll find them, including mine in detail.

It's well located in the fantastic old neighorhood of Huertas, most everyone's favorite for nightlife and old-style lodgings and it's close to all the big museums, train station, and Retiro Park as well. It's not closer to the airport, nor is the city of Madrid itself, but only a taxi-ride, metro, or airport shuttle bus away.

Have a GRRRREAT time in Madrid and throughout Spain! If you have any other questions about Spain remember this is an ALL SPAIN message board so please post your questions in the particular forums with a descriptive subject line including the city location. Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments