Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#46132 - 04/08/02 07:26 PM Re: Camper Craze
Guapetona Offline

My favorite topic...shoes!! the store on princesa has the most modern collection of camper . the one on gran via up from callao is traditional due to the clients. more nauticos, classic pelotas, no strong colors. i love camper for how original they are so i prefer the store on princesa. i pay from 80-100€ in madrid laugh i came back a couple of weeks ago with four pairs..i just love these shoes!!
another alternative to camper are kickers , really cute shoes. they are baby shoes for adults. very comfy and good-looking for about 50-65€. they are available everywhere but easy to find at el corte inglés

#46133 - 04/08/02 08:16 PM Re: Camper Craze
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Guapi,

Kickers, aaah! what memories! I spent a big part of my childhood on a pair of their 'zuecos'(clogs¿?) smile

#46134 - 04/08/02 09:17 PM Re: Camper Craze
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
Those Kickers are CUTE!! I guess I will wait for my next trip to Spain to pick up a pair of Campers; it looks like they are about 1/2 the price over there.

And the selection is probably much better!!

I LOVE their "twins" line--cute shoes where the left and right are different, but complement each other. Check them out online at Camper\'s website !!

Tara smile

#46135 - 04/09/02 11:13 AM Re: Camper Craze
Anonymous
Unregistered

Kickers are very fashionable here in england,my three kids keep telling me so!
However they are very expensive here.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments