Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#45990 - 08/31/00 09:58 AM Shoes-Where to buy in Madrid?
ranman Offline

Loc: Canada
I will be in Madrid for a few days in October. Are leather shoes a good deal in Madrid. Where is a good place to buy? What kind of prices are we talking about? Please remember I am on somewhat of a budget? Thank you to those who reply.

Ranman

#45991 - 08/31/00 10:20 AM Re: Shoes-Where to buy in Madrid?
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Ranman, Shoes are a great bargain in Madrid - wonderfully made and inexpensive for the quality. There was a thread on this earlier and I belive MM mentioned where he bought shoes - you might want to try and find the thread. Have a great time!

[This message has been edited by Puna (edited 08-31-2000).]

#45992 - 08/31/00 11:00 AM Re: Shoes-Where to buy in Madrid?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Good suggestion, Puna! Yes, I think we've discussed where to buy shoes in Madrid quite a bit. You might want to either EXTEND this forum by clicking on the pull-down menu from the default "Show All Messages from the past 30 days" and change it to ....something more. OR, just use the SEARCH feature and use "Shoe" as your keyword, keep the search narrowed to this forum because if you search all the forums you'll find LOADS of references to WEARING tennis shoes in the "Packing" forum.

I plan to buy a couple more pairs of nice, casual black leather shoes when I go back in October. (by the way, the official announcement regarding the "Party With MadridMan: Version 2.0" is coming up soon.....<pssst! it's on Wednesday, October 11th @ 9pm @ Bar Brillante> )

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#45993 - 08/31/00 11:03 AM Re: Shoes-Where to buy in Madrid?
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
ah, zapatos! When the Corte Ingles has rebajas (sales) on shoes, they are great there. Otherwise, just go to your favorite neighborhood and check out all the shoe stores. Around Sol there are lots.

#45994 - 08/31/00 12:44 PM Re: Shoes-Where to buy in Madrid?
Nuria Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
One of my favourites stores was "Los Guerrilleros". A lot of shoes, very cheap and good quality...

#45995 - 09/01/00 12:36 AM Re: Shoes-Where to buy in Madrid?
Rubia66 Offline

Loc: Webb City, Missouri USA
Oh my Gosh! Shoes!!! I love shoes, and more than anything I love Spanish shoes! You can get them on every corner, more shoe stores than churros vendors, thank God, or I'd be 200 pounds! Instead I have two closets of Spanish shoes! Get your European size ready, and your visa!!!

#45996 - 09/01/00 11:41 AM Re: Shoes-Where to buy in Madrid?
missmadrid98 Offline

Loc: Madrid
Sol, Sol, Sol, Sol there are shoes in Sol!

------------------
Spain Page!! Check it out! http://www.geocities.com/missmadrid98/homepage.html?957296168010

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments