Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#45668 - 01/02/08 11:20 AM Universidad Antonio de Nebrija
CascadaDuSel Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL (sometimes Madrid - ...
Does anyone know anything about this school? Has anyone attended this school? Reputation? etc.. thanks!!

#45669 - 01/04/08 02:36 PM Re: Universidad Antonio de Nebrija
CJA Offline

Loc: California
I actually had a friend that went there for a semester last spring. She didn't go into specifics of the school material besides mentioning that she didn't find it challenging..but that doesn't really say much..sorry

#45670 - 01/05/08 06:08 AM Re: Universidad Antonio de Nebrija
gobears Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
I had registered to attend this school for a year, but after arriving in Spain, decided not to go there anymore. It had nothing to do with the university itself. I have no direct experience taking classes there but the staff was very helpful.

However, the university is located kind of in the middle of nowhere, and the apartment they placed me in was even further in the middle of nowhere. I had to be sure that I gave myself enough time to get home before the metro closed. My host mom also left me frozen meals and was never at home. And when she was at home, she did nothing but smoke. There were ashtrays in the shower, bathroom, kitchen, living room, everywhere. She also had a "friend" living with her who went around wearing ONLY a t-shirt.

But my little experience with university personnel was not negative. They were quite nice. And they did everything they could to ensure that I had my paperwork ready. If you choose to attend this school, please come back to this thread and let us know how it went.

#45671 - 01/06/08 09:53 PM Re: Universidad Antonio de Nebrija
CJA Offline

Loc: California
yes that is true. My friend did mention it took her quite a while to get to school everyday but the staff was friendly and helpful.

#45672 - 01/07/08 09:20 AM Re: Universidad Antonio de Nebrija
madridmadridmadrid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: madrid
For academic disciplines, it doesn't have the greatest reputation... The public universities offer more official degrees and attract better professors. It might be better for professional or technical types of degrees.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments