Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#45220 - 09/17/05 04:43 PM Re: St. Louis U. - Madrid
meencantaespana Offline

How was it getting in? How was ur GPA in highschool and ACT? Sorry, if it's personal you odnt have to answer!

#45221 - 09/21/05 06:19 AM Re: St. Louis U. - Madrid
jlnastal Offline

Loc: Madrid
Getting into the grad school or undergrad? I went to Loyola U Chicago for undergrad with around a 3.8 hs GPA, 29 ACT. College I had a 3.75 GPA so I graduated Magna Cum Laude, and am a member of like 4 honors societies - which probably helped getting into grad school.

I'd check the SLU home and Madrid website to see what their requirements are; I'd think for hs it's probably closer to 24-26 for an average ACT, not sure about the GPA. If you're dying to go, make sure your personal statement signifies that, and be in contact with the school - that's probably the most important thing.

Good luck!

#45222 - 09/22/05 08:43 PM Re: St. Louis U. - Madrid
meencantaespana Offline

I am DYING to go there for undergrad...what do u mean by my personal statement? What are some things I can do...I have about a 3.5/3.6 and I am tkaing my ACT, involved in community service, spanish honor society and am taking college classes in spanish..do u think they would look at that as something? i am just dying to go there...my dream..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2370 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments