Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#45178 - 06/15/05 02:54 PM Student visas... Granada
Granadina80 Offline

Loc: Granada as of 9/12
I lived in Granada from 9/02 through 6/03, and I had a visa. I'm going back to Granada for just over three months(9/12-12/20), and I was wondering how strict Spain is now about student visas. (They weren't at all when I was there previously... no one even checked it once!) I've heard through the grapevine that they're being more strict about it, but who knows. I plan on going to Scotland and England while there, so I don't see why I'd need a visa again! I just need some peace of mind! Gracias por ayudarme en este asunto!

#45179 - 06/16/05 09:39 AM Re: Student visas... Granada
jabch Offline

You should ask the school you will be attending. In 2002, I was going to attend a master's degree program in Madrid and they made clear to all international students that the school needed to see our student's visas to let us enroll in the program. I heard that before the September 11 attacks schools in Spain were not really strict about this. In fact I met a person who was attending architecture school in Spain without a student's visa. However, they are more strict now. If you will study an academic degree or stay more than 3 months you probably will need it.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2732 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments