Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#45168 - 06/07/05 09:30 AM spanish vocab
pixiechic39 Offline

Loc: Illinois
Hey guys, Iīm here in Madrid studying Spanish and itīs great, I love it. The only problem my school doesnīt provide lists of vocab for us to memorize. I looked online for some but didnīt have too much luck. Does anyone have any lying around that they could post? I would appreciate it and it would help me get around better! Then maybe I can stop making mistakes like the one I didīlast night, I was dancing with a guy who was really good, and I thought I complimented him and told him that Ļhe should teach the lessonĻ but I mixed up ensenar and apprender and accidentally said he should learn the lesson - lol, oh well! thanks again,
--allison

#45169 - 06/07/05 09:34 AM Re: spanish vocab
TJGuy Offline

Loc: Florida
that's priceless...when you are fluent you will laugh your $$%% off about that one.

I once called a waiter a "bastard" without meaning to. Just as he was about to kick my #$%, one of my spanish friends jumped in and saved me. Boy..was that waiter pis$%^

#45170 - 06/12/05 10:24 PM Re: spanish vocab
Arturo Offline

Loc: New York, NY USA
These two have vocabulary lists....

StudySpanish

LingoLex

#45171 - 06/16/05 03:15 PM Re: spanish vocab
Granadina80 Offline

Loc: Granada as of 9/12
When in Granada I had a friend who didn't speak much Spanish at all... one day we went to an heladeria (ice cream store)... and she asked for a "cono de fresa"... only she said it with a tilde over the "n". oh my goodness you should have seen the expression on that cashier's face!!!! It was hilarious!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1862 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments