Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#45168 - 06/07/05 09:30 AM spanish vocab
pixiechic39 Offline

Loc: Illinois
Hey guys, Iīm here in Madrid studying Spanish and itīs great, I love it. The only problem my school doesnīt provide lists of vocab for us to memorize. I looked online for some but didnīt have too much luck. Does anyone have any lying around that they could post? I would appreciate it and it would help me get around better! Then maybe I can stop making mistakes like the one I didīlast night, I was dancing with a guy who was really good, and I thought I complimented him and told him that Ļhe should teach the lessonĻ but I mixed up ensenar and apprender and accidentally said he should learn the lesson - lol, oh well! thanks again,
--allison

#45169 - 06/07/05 09:34 AM Re: spanish vocab
TJGuy Offline

Loc: Florida
that's priceless...when you are fluent you will laugh your $$%% off about that one.

I once called a waiter a "bastard" without meaning to. Just as he was about to kick my #$%, one of my spanish friends jumped in and saved me. Boy..was that waiter pis$%^

#45170 - 06/12/05 10:24 PM Re: spanish vocab
Arturo Offline

Loc: New York, NY USA
These two have vocabulary lists....

StudySpanish

LingoLex

#45171 - 06/16/05 03:15 PM Re: spanish vocab
Granadina80 Offline

Loc: Granada as of 9/12
When in Granada I had a friend who didn't speak much Spanish at all... one day we went to an heladeria (ice cream store)... and she asked for a "cono de fresa"... only she said it with a tilde over the "n". oh my goodness you should have seen the expression on that cashier's face!!!! It was hilarious!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments