Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#45150 - 05/23/05 02:12 PM International House Madrid AP Program
gregoriomio Offline

Antone been to the AP Spanish Program at the International House in Madrid ? Any one done any programs at the International House in Madrid? How was it?

#45151 - 05/23/05 04:20 PM Re: International House Madrid AP Program
llewilli Offline

Loc: Washington DC
I took superintensive spanish for 6 weeks last year. I thought it was good. I did 4 hours in a group and 2 hours one on one. There is more emphasis on spoken as opposed to written word, but the teachers are good. I had hardly anyone in my class -- so we were never too crowded, but have heard it can fill up in the summer. I would recommend it.

#45152 - 05/23/05 08:41 PM Re: International House Madrid AP Program
arthurg Offline

Loc: new york
I also attended International House classes last fall for three weeks. In addition they set me up with a rented room in the apartment of a retired Spanish lady where I felt very comfortable and at home. On balance I was very favorably impressed with IH and their instructors. I especially liked their Friday afternoon Conversation Club. I would probably rate the school a B-plus. Three years earlier in 2001 I attended classes at Tandem Escuela, which I also enjoyed. There were certain aspects of each school's methodology which I preferred. If I were to return to Madrid, I'd be hard-pressed to choose. Both schools in my opinion are excellent.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments