Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#44884 - 12/27/04 10:35 PM Madrid International House
arthurg Offline

Loc: new york
I just completed three weeks of Spanish language study at International House in Madrid and was very favorably impressed with the school and their teachers. They are very good at stressing the fundamentals, and I came away with a much better understanding of the study areas for which I need to focus my attention. They have a Friday afternoon Conversation Club available free to all their students which I very much enjoyed. Also they set me up with living accomodations in the apartment of a retired Spanish lady with whom I had breakfast and supper daily. Since she spoke no English, I came to fondly think of her as one of my teachers.

#44885 - 12/29/04 10:03 AM Re: Madrid International House
llewilli Offline

Loc: Washington DC
I studied at International House as well for 6 weeks, 6 hours a day. 4 hours in a group class and 2 hours one on one. I could not believe how much I learned. Very impressed....although, they do stress the spoken word more than the written. But still, very high quality school. AND good coffee!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments