Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#44842 - 05/25/06 03:56 AM Re: Spanish study in Salamanca
Darja05 Offline

Loc: South Australia
Hi. Iīm on a yearīs exchange in Spain right now and I visited Salamanca. For me, so far itīs the most gorgeous city in Spain. From what they tell me, the fiesta is superb... the same in Sevilla, but for me Salamanca is no. 1. There are so many young people that itīs really easy to fit in and itīs known internationally. Shame about that bad school ey.
have fun!

#44843 - 06/19/06 09:25 AM Re: Spanish study in Salamanca
odsplita Offline

Loc: Spain
Iīm considering dedicating an academic year to learning Spanish. I have discovered some universities that provide this service on the UniSpain web site at http://www.unispain.com/. I have two questions:
1. Has anyone experience in dealing with UniSpain?
2. Does anyone have experience of Malaga University or Salamanca University, both of which, according to UniSpain, provide courses extending throughout the academic year.
Any help would be very much appreciated.

#44844 - 06/20/06 07:34 AM Re: Spanish study in Salamanca
France Offline

Loc: Ottawa, Canada
Hello Laurence (you have a popular French name, did anyone ever tell you that?!)...I would recommend Estudio Sampere...they have schools in different cities in Spain, but their Madrid school is awsome...there is one also in Salamanca I believe and I think Estudio Sampere is just what you need for your son......it's quite reasonable...lots of young people, very professional and has a good reputation......Check out their website : www.sampere.es

Good luck!

#44845 - 06/24/06 10:53 AM Re: Spanish study in Salamanca
Kitty Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
I studied for a month at the University of Salamanca in 1975 and was very satisfied. This June I sent my 19 year old and he has been happy too. After a month he can understand and speak. Unispain arranged his host family housing and there were no problems but I will do this directly with the school in two years when I send my 16 year old. Unispain also arranged his tuition and it was 35 Euros less than paying the school directly.
Also as it is a University, the college credits are transferable to his university in the US, as were mine eons ago, and the whole trip cost less than 6 credits at his School.
Here is the international site for the University:
Cursos Internacionales http://corintio.usal.es/home.aspx?IdIdioma=55

#44846 - 06/26/06 06:23 AM Re: Spanish study in Salamanca
odsplita Offline

Loc: Spain
Thanks for the information Kitty.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2662 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments