Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4477 - 08/06/02 12:12 PM Madrid:Hostal-Res. Besaya?
stacey Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Has anyone ever stayed at the Hostal Besaya in Madrid? rolleyes I am planning on staying there for 4 nights in August. Great location and price. I was trying to find an apartment but I can't find it on MadridMan website. Does anyone know of any threads that I might garner some information. MadridMan has been so helpful. Gracias. cool

#4478 - 08/06/02 05:57 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal-Res. Besaya?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi stacey! Welcome to the Spain-loving group!

After doing a search of the message board, it seems no on has yet posted a review on Hostal Residencia Besaya . Hopefully SOMEONE lurking out there now has and will offer his/her personal review. Does it HAVE to be Hostal Residencia Besaya? If so, will you return here to this/your thread later and giving us its FIRST critique? All future travelers will appreciate it.

Oh, you asked in your email to me about hearing of "lockouts" at some hostels. I think you were hearing about youth-hostels (called "albergue juveniles" in Spanish) and not hostels (called "hostales" in Spanish). In the rest of the non-Spanish-speaking world, a "hostel" is an abbreviated term for Youth-Hostels. But in Spain and Latin America a "hostel" is a "hostal". This is a common mistake made by those who aren't familiar with these countries.

You couldn't find the MadridMan\'s Madrid Apartments page? There are about 10-12 apartments and apartment-finder services listed there. Only one (that I can recall) has been reviewed here on the message board.

You might try the SEARCH link above/right with MADRID APARTMENT as your keywords. Hopefully that'll yield something. Good luck!!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4479 - 08/07/02 04:07 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal-Res. Besaya?
stacey Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Muchas Gracias for the website on apartments in Madrid. I have thought it over and Residential Besaya it is. Lo Sientro, upon my return, I give you a critque of the hostal. Looking forward to Spain, only two weeks to go but whos counting.
Stacey

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments