Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#44732 - 08/12/04 07:58 AM MUST SEE: Englishtown!
EnglishGirl Offline

hey travellers of the world!! If you're up for an alternative holiday, a place called ENGLISHTOWN lets you stay free for 7 days if you speak in english to their spanish clients. its awesome fun, and will be going back next week for the august 20-27 stint - its hard to explain so just check out www.vaughanvillage.com -- hope to see you madrid people there!!!

#44733 - 08/12/04 08:34 AM Re: MUST SEE: Englishtown!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I hope this isn't an advertisement from someone professionally involved/associated with this company. rolleyes We don't allow advertisements or self promtions of products, services, or websites.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#44734 - 08/12/04 02:44 PM Re: MUST SEE: Englishtown!
MATADOR Offline

Loc: BOSTON
This place is legitimate. I saw a report about it on CNN a few months ago. It is a way to take a vaction in spain for little or no money.

#44735 - 08/12/04 03:13 PM Re: MUST SEE: Englishtown!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
MATADOR, I realize the PLACE is legitimite but is the poster him/herself? I hope it's a satisfied student and not one of the owners/managers trying to advertise their service/website.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments