Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#4427 - 08/15/02 11:34 AM Re: My Recent Visit to Madrid
barry Offline

Loc: sóller, mallorca, spain
In fact they've started at the bottom near Paseo del Prado and are working uphill. I think they're passing Hostal Lopez just about now, but haven't got anywhere near the top yet.

#4428 - 08/15/02 02:01 PM Re: My Recent Visit to Madrid
Connie_in_Flint Offline

Loc: Flint, MI
You guys are terrific! Thanks for a quick response. My cousin and I are deciding now between Hostal Lopez and Hostal Martin . They both seem fairly equal in price, service, rooms and location. Since I am only going by their websites, does anyone have any personal experience that would help us to make a more informed decision? We're only going to get to do this once, so I'm trying to do good research before we get there. And thanks again, you've already been very helpful.

#4429 - 08/17/02 12:01 AM Re: My Recent Visit to Madrid
Connie_in_Flint Offline

Loc: Flint, MI
Never mind, we decided to go with Hostal Lopez . It sounds like that's a good area. I have already made the reservations. My cousin and I are going to stay in Madrid for 5 days, then go to Sevilla for the bienal for 7 days. This is our second trip to Spain. The first one was 30 years ago with a group of kids from school. We are soo looking forward to this.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments