Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#44164 - 04/17/03 07:46 PM University of Madrid
gdog Offline

Loc: California
I am an American student that is going to be studying in Madrid for the 2003-2004 school year and the Unversitie Compultense de Madrid and i was wondering if anyone had studied there and could offer me any tipbut most importantly tips on finding a good apartment and the process of doing that. Thank you

#44165 - 04/17/03 09:24 PM Re: University of Madrid
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
The Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM) is one of the biggest universities in Spain, with hundreds of thousands alumni and dozens of different colleges distributed through Madrid and its suburbs. Though it is not my case, the majority of the madrileños have studied in UCM smile

You should specify where and what you are going to study wink

Fernando

#44166 - 04/17/03 10:06 PM Re: University of Madrid
kk49827 Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Well, I'm not sure about all of the buildings, but when I studied there in the summer, there was no Air Conditioning. It made it hard to sit in the classes to learn. Luckily, I ended up with a basement room for a while.

Over all I enjoyed the campus and the professors. Not sure on the apartments though.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments