Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#44049 - 01/05/03 01:29 AM Help on Education
musiclover149936 Offline

Loc: California, USA
The thing I need help with is a project I'm working on that involves Spain. I need to know about Education in Spain, I know, I know. I've been told before it's a broad question and my response to that is I don't know what I'm looking for or what I should be looking for that involves it. If you have any ideas that would help me out, it would be great. Someone who was trying to help me out, recommended this site to me.
This project shouldn't be that hard, but I'm running into to some dead ends and can't figure out where to look for my answers or even some stuff I should be reading.
Signed,
Someone looking for information in Southern California.

#44050 - 01/05/03 10:59 AM Re: Help on Education
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
Divide and Conquer.

Whenever you have a complex problem chop it into smaller problems. You should start in the Education Ministry webpage ( Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte ).

In this same site I have found something you would like to start with: Educational System , which is how the education is structured from the first years to the university. Thus, you could investigate the broad topic "Education in Spain" in an organized way, first primary education, then secondary and preuniversitary, to follow with professional education and universitary one.

Fernando

#44051 - 01/05/03 02:32 PM Re: Help on Education
musiclover149936 Offline

Loc: California, USA
Thanks very much for that. This is really helping me out.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mah-g, Ricardo Mata
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1888 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments