Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#43964 - 10/08/02 01:33 PM High school exchange program
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for researching High school exchange programs in Spain. I would like to propose the idea to my current school and investigate where and what type of a program we would be able to develop. I am going to apply for a grant at school to help do the research ( which of course means going to Spain!!) smile , but I would love some suggestions or any thoughts as I start resarching. I was thinking of either a summer program, or a complete semester abroad. Thanks for your ideas.

#43965 - 10/08/02 04:57 PM Re: High school exchange program
SRedw Offline

Esperanza,

Here you are. An entire page dedicated to your topic.

http://www.csun.edu/~hcedu013/karin.html

Have a great day,

Shawn

#43966 - 10/09/02 08:01 AM Re: High school exchange program
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Shawn,
Thanks so much for all the info! This is what I ADORE about this Message Board... people like you, who are so knowledgeable , sharing! I feel so fortunate to have you all as friends in a similar pursuit... ( Now , let's see if I can figure out a way to live in Spain for a while as I investigate this exchange program for my school.)
wink

#43967 - 10/09/02 02:55 PM Re: High school exchange program
SRedw Offline

Esperanza,

Why not write a proposal to ask for the time to do this and classify it as part of your job description. You cold asko for at least 4 months to a semester to do research. I think that this can be done if you carefully plan and not leave any stone unturned.

Let me know what you come up with and I would love to help you with your proposal. I work at a community college in Richmond, Virginia and am trying to start my own program here at the college.

Have a great day,

Shawn

#43968 - 11/22/02 05:51 PM Re: High school exchange program
lin Offline

Loc: spain
Hi! I have worked with CCI for many years. We have a great program in Spain for high school summer and semester and year. The organization ASEPROCE also has a list of all official programs here.

www.cci.com should take you to their general website.

more info.. contact me at lincasanova@yahoo.com.

I am an american married and living here for years.
There is also another great program I work with here in Valencia. Drop me a line.
Linda

#43969 - 12/15/02 07:33 PM Re: High school exchange program
corazondesartaguda Offline

Loc: denver, colorado
As a high school junior, i travelled to Spain with AISE .... an exchange program. It was wonderful! They placed me with a family, some one was there to pick me up at the airport . . it was the best time of my life. Although my school wasn't involved with it all i had to do was talk to my counsler and then bring back a transcript from the school in spain for my credit!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2680 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments