Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#43936 - 08/29/02 03:24 PM Madrid Tomorrow!
Kaella Offline

Loc: Providence, RI
I've been reading this board all summer getting advice for my semester in Madrid. I leave tomorrow!!! I can't believe it came this fast. I'm only bringing one suitcase for four months and it's killing me trying to get it all in . You've all given the best advice and insight. I even found a member's apartment to stay in for two weeks during Christmas through this board. How incredible! Churros and Gran Via here I come!

#43937 - 08/29/02 04:43 PM Re: Madrid Tomorrow!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Good luck and have fun in Madrid, Kaella! You will cherish this experience for the rest of your life, I'm sure, and you'll be like many of us here living somewhere other than Spain and pining for the day to return.

Maybe you can joing the October 5th gathering in Madrid being planned by some message board members! Find the thread HERE in the "Classifieds & Personals" forum.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#43938 - 08/30/02 10:49 AM Re: Madrid Tomorrow!
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
Kaella, by now you are probably on a plane on your way to spain (I am so jealous :p ). Enjoy EVERY second of your time studying abroad!! As I learned this summer, it will be over before you know it (then you will find yourself in my shoes frantically trying to find a way to go back to live and study there again smile ).
Good Luck!!!! laugh

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2123 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments