Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#43777 - 04/17/02 08:22 PM Language school in Sevilla
Jana Offline

Loc: Tucson
I am looking for recommendations for a language school in Sevilla for next fall. I've searched the boards and see good feedback for CLIC . Can anyone tell me anything about the others? Any thoughts about Giralda Center ? Also, I would appreciate any hints on how to indentify good from bad programs. We have rented an apartment in the Barrio Santa Cruz, so any info on location would be appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

#43778 - 05/18/02 12:34 PM Re: Language school in Sevilla
eli Offline

Loc: Toledo, Ohio
I don't really know anything about any of the schools there, but I am going to the Alhambra Instituto Internacional in August. I really hope that it's decent. I know your original message is kind of old. Have you found out any more information?

#43779 - 05/19/02 11:34 AM Re: Language school in Sevilla
Jana Offline

Thanks for the reply, Eli. Glad to know there is someone out there! I am looking at CLIC and the Giralda Center. My husband will be in Sevilla at the end of the month and is going to check them out. I'll post his impressions. We are renting an apartment in the Barrio Santa Cruz and they seem convenient. CLIC has received some glowing reviews in previous posts. Also, our kids will be in school nearby and I didn't want to have to schlep around too much. Anything in particular that drew you to the Alhambra Institute?

#43780 - 05/28/02 10:11 AM Re: Language school in Sevilla
Jana Offline

Eli, My hubby just checked out CLIC and I am going to enroll. He said the location and facilities are very nice. We have friends in Sevilla connected to someone who teaches English (not sure where she teaches; I got this info through my husband) and the teacher said CLIC was the best school. Vague, but good enough for me.

#43781 - 05/28/02 05:12 PM Re: Language school in Sevilla
Vicente Offline

Loc: southern spain
Click has an excelent location in central Sevilla, near the town hall, El Corte Inglés and shops. The house where you can find CLIC is beautiful. The location of Giralda Center is as well good, close to the Santa Cruz neighborhood and the Cathedral. A touristic area.
Alhambra is also next to the Town Hall, just 300 metres from Clic.
I don’t know which one is the best. I think that long time ago the owner of Clic run Giralda Center.
I wish August isn’t too hot for studying Spanish in Sevilla. The beach is at 1 hour drive.!!

There is another school, well located as well, at www.mester.com (close to Plaza de Toros)

Have a good stay in Sevilla

From Sevilla

#43782 - 05/28/02 05:12 PM Re: Language school in Sevilla
Vicente Offline

Loc: southern spain
Click has an excelent location in central Sevilla, near the town hall, El Corte Inglés and shops. The house where you can find CLIC is beautiful. The location of Giralda Center is as well good, close to the Santa Cruz neighborhood and the Cathedral. A touristic area.
Alhambra is also next to the Town Hall, just 300 metres from Clic.
I don’t know which one is the best. I think that long time ago the owner of Clic run Giralda Center.
I wish August isn’t too hot for studying Spanish in Sevilla. The beach is at 1 hour drive.!!

There is another school, well located as well, at www.mester.com (close to Plaza de Toros)

Have a good stay in Sevilla

From Sevilla

#43783 - 05/28/02 06:32 PM Re: Language school in Sevilla
WB Offline

Loc: Philadelphia
I went to the "Center for Cross Cultural Study" on calle Harinas (not far from the cathedral). I loved it. They've expanded into the building next door since I went there. They have a good website

www.cccs.com

Winston

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments