Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#43365 - 04/20/01 07:36 PM Re: A question (translation) for the Spanish speakers.
Carole Chiaro Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Danville, CA USA
Thanks for the help, Dave. Now--how do I make an accent mark?

#43366 - 04/20/01 07:59 PM Re: A question (translation) for the Spanish speakers.
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Carole Chiaro, you'll find full instructions about how to make accented Spanish characters in the " Spanish on US computer keyboards " thread from last month.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#43367 - 04/21/01 12:39 PM Re: A question (translation) for the Spanish speakers.
Carole Chiaro Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Danville, CA USA
Thanks, MM. Don't know how I missed that thread.

#43368 - 04/21/01 02:23 PM Re: A question (translation) for the Spanish speakers.
Jen Offline

Loc: Chicago
Hola a todos-
-That was hilarious about Cien Años de Soledad! Quizá, por lo menos, ¡se pueden juntar, pá que no estén tan solos!
-By the way, to do the ñ on a Mac (MM's favorite, I know!), you press, at the same time, option and n- then release and press the n again. ¡Voila! You have your ñ! (to do the exclamation mark on a Mac, just press opiton and ! and the same time, then release)
-Hablando de ir/venir...
Me gusta, no sé porqué, la frase "ahora vengo", cuando uno quiere decir que "I'll be right there", o algo así... (dicho con acento andaluz, por supuesto)

"Volando voy. Volando vengo. Volando voy. Volando vengo. Por el camino yo me entretengo. Por el camino yo me entretengo....Enamorao de la vida, a veces duele,
enamorao de la vida, a veces duele... (Camarón de la Isla)

Hasta luegoooo
Jen

[ 04-21-2001: Message edited by: Jen ]

#43369 - 04/29/01 04:04 AM Re: A question (translation) for the Spanish speakers.
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Rafael

Have a look at

sitios favoritos, by marval96

and then do a Spanish to English translation (eg with Babelfish) on it.

It gave my children some amusement! laugh

Jo-Anne

[ 04-29-2001: Message edited by: Jo-Anne ]

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1809 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments