Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#43099 - 04/15/01 01:15 PM NYU in Madrid
sheba Offline

Loc: Minneapolis, MN USA
Will anyone else on this board be studying in Madrid through the NYU program (or any other program, for that matter) this summer?

#43100 - 05/10/01 05:45 PM Re: NYU in Madrid
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
I'll be in the city most of summer, andI'll be happy to meet new people in the not-so-empty summer of Madrid.

#43101 - 05/10/01 07:01 PM Re: NYU in Madrid
expressdance Offline

Loc: Boston, Ma USA
If you guys are going to be in Madrid at the time of the dinner group, then you should join!!! I'm just trying to get all that can possibly go, or maybe if you know of any good places to eat? laugh

#43102 - 05/24/01 12:16 PM Re: NYU in Madrid
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
I'd like to go to the dinner group, my problem is that I will be out of town the weekend of June 30th. If dates move....

#43103 - 05/27/01 04:57 PM Re: NYU in Madrid
Helen Offline

Loc: Zeist, Netherlands
Hi Sheba,

I'm going to study in Madrid in 2 weeks. Well, only for 3 weeks to improve my spanish. I'm very excited because it will be my first time in Madrid. I've been numerous times in Barca but central spain is new to me.

I will be in Madrid from the 10th of June untill the 1st of July, so excually before the summer, and you?

#43104 - 05/29/01 09:56 AM Re: NYU in Madrid
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
When I noticed the topic"NYU in Madrid," it caught my eye! I studied at the NYU grad program in Madrid 1979-1980 (Yikes---that's ages ago, isn't it??) Is there anyone out there that was there then? Anyone remember Aurora Albornoz, Carlos Buson~o, Jose Hierro? What amazing professors! What an amazing year! smile

#43105 - 05/30/01 07:57 PM Re: NYU in Madrid
sheba Offline

Loc: Minneapolis, MN USA
Helen--I hope you are going to the dinner group on June 30th. It will be a good time. I'm going to be in Madrid June and July. This will be my very first time overseas. I'm extremely...anxious. I know I should be happy and excited, but it is more like anxiety. Too much stuff to take care of before I go and the tuition is killing me (NYU has one of THE most expensive programs) and they have double booked (overlapped the classes) and all I can think about is how some stupid pickpocket is just waiting to rip me off if I let my guard down (i.e. relax)and ruin this thing that I have saved for and worked so hard for for two years. So, I'm feeling...not at all together on this, ya know?

How are you feeling?

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments