Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#42940 - 12/19/00 06:40 PM great website, good advice: Madrid
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
Check out this website for great advice to those USA students planning to study in Madrid. Although it is geared to a particular program, the advice is really universal. http://www.indiana.edu/~overseas/handbooks/madrid_sem.html

#42941 - 12/21/00 09:48 AM Re: great website, good advice: Madrid
Ana Offline

Loc: Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
it's a quite complete site, rgf. It has a lot of great information even for me (not american)!

#42942 - 12/21/00 09:55 AM Re: great website, good advice: Madrid
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
Yes, I was impressed by all the ground that website covered. Many of the questions asked on this board about study abroad in Madrid are explained well on that website.

#42943 - 12/21/00 04:44 PM Re: great website, good advice: Madrid
megia Offline

Loc: Sedona, Arizona
wow! that's the program that i was going to travel through when i was going to go to school in spain.. nice to see they have a website page for this now.. they used to just give you a packet that was 50 pages long with this type of info.. they actually had a small book they put together with everyone's experiences that they wanted to tell others about for the orientation.. it reminds me of this bulletin board.

the information on that link is very comprehensive and worthwile. for those of you that are going to spain for the first time, you can certainly benefit from printing out sections of that and preparing your suitcase (and mind) for the trip!

#42944 - 12/21/00 08:50 PM Re: great website, good advice: Madrid
Tin Offline

Loc: Hong Kong
Yes, real nice a website. rgf, real nice. Thanks a lot. Now printing it out and will study it. Real helpful and informative. Thanks for your generosity!! Will pack right after studying...
from another non American ^__^

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments