Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#42928 - 11/12/00 09:52 PM Postgraduate study (Madrid)
Lisita Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL USA
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knows of any postgraduate work or internships @ any universities or companies in Madrid. I am interested in population or environmental studies (or anything remotely close). I would be happy with a website reference, but if anyone has ANY type info I would be interested. Thanks a lot!
Lisa

------------------
LisaMaria22@hotmail.com

#42929 - 11/14/00 08:38 PM Re: Postgraduate study (Madrid)
Jules21@hotmail.com Offline

Loc: Phoenix
Hey Lisa I went to www.studyabroad.com. thats where I found out to do my exchange program.

#42930 - 12/06/00 10:38 AM Re: Postgraduate study (Madrid)
MIA Offline

Loc: Miami, FL USA
Hi Lisa,
I finished my MBA in Madrid (Pozuelo de Alarcón) last year at a business school called ESIC ( www.esic.es ).

They have a partnership program with a school in Florida called Florida Atlantic University. I paid my tuition from them (made getting Student Loan much easier).

I don't know if you want to go for a business degree, but I also know that while I was at ESIC I was eligible to work as an intern with my Student Visa (for dirt money, but great to put on a resume).

I think you can request info over the internet (I hope you speak Spanish).

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 12-06-2000).]

#42931 - 12/11/00 12:33 AM Re: Postgraduate study (Madrid)
Lisita Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL USA
Thank you both for your reply. My search still goes on! What I am wondering is, being a sociology major, will it be difficult to do anything not related to sociology? I know how it works at the University of Complutense, (your degree is based on numerous classes that only pertain to your field) and I'm not sure what is open to me! Anybody know how that works?

------------------
LisaMaria22@hotmail.com

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments