Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#42917 - 12/19/00 05:08 PM Re: Can anyone give me their whole experience of studying at a Spain University?
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
I do dear! email me when you come out here, and we will get together! Do you still have my email address?

Have fun in Spain. I am off to Miami this week end for the holidays.

I will be thinking of all my fellow board members freezing in that beautiful northern snow while I tool around in my Mom's sea kayak. hee hee . (I DO kind of miss the snow, esp for christmas)

#42918 - 12/22/00 12:34 AM Re: Can anyone give me their whole experience of studying at a Spain University?
Kurt Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL. USA
Oh, Nicole, how envious I am!

You may have seen my "deje nieve...' post in "General Chatter", when I was sitting around on 12/6 watching 12" of snow drop down on Chiacgo. Well, about another 12"-18" have fallen since then, and tonight the temps are WAAAY below Zero(f)! I mean, I'm dreaming of a white chritmas and all, but this is ridiculous! So enjoy that Sea Kayak for all of us up here and have a Merry Christmas!

(I realize this has nothing to do w/ "Studying in Spain", but I couldn't stop reading these wonderful reflections on Spain and Sapnish experiences until I came upon Nicole's little missive about Yuletime in the Tropics....Sigh.... )

#42919 - 12/22/00 09:37 AM Re: Can anyone give me their whole experience of studying at a Spain University?
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Nicole, I'll gladly wrap some snow up and FedEx it to Florida for you! Have a great time - get tan - enjoy and a very Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad & Mele Kalikimaka and Hau'oli Makahiki Hou. (Got to mix up the languages somehow)

#42920 - 12/22/00 07:51 PM Re: Can anyone give me their whole experience of studying at a Spain University?
ilovemadrid Offline

Loc: Hawaii
Puna, could you please send some of that snow here to Hawaii? I'll send you some sun and heat (que nos sobran). Mele Kalikimaka a ti también

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1811 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments