Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#42797 - 07/03/00 05:47 PM CLIC Sevilla
Mari99 Offline

Loc: Livonia MI USA
Just wanted to let you all know CLIC language school in Sevilla is great and Sevilla is a wonderful city to study in. Especially during the festivales for the Semana de Santa and Feria. CLIC has lots of weekend trip offerings and it is cheaper than most schools, they offer lots of types of accomadations, and they have great teachers!!

#42798 - 07/03/00 07:12 PM Re: CLIC Sevilla
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Mari99, thanks for the great feedback!! Do you know if CLIC has a website? If so, please provide the URL. Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#42799 - 07/04/00 09:56 PM Re: CLIC Sevilla
Mari99 Offline

Loc: Livonia MI USA
CLIC's website is www.clic.es your welcome for the info. Also I wanted to say we stayed in the hostal Lopez in Madrid in which you recommended and there was no hot water!!! only for 2 minutes at any time of the day. A hostel I would recommend in Madrid is Hostal Buelta right near Atocha. Nice rooms, TV, hot water and cheap.

#42800 - 07/04/00 11:11 PM Re: CLIC Sevilla
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Thanks for the website, Mari99!

As for Hostal Lopez not having hot water for more than 2 minutes (speaking OFF-TOPIC), when did you go? Because Mr. Lopez proudly showed me his newly installed, high capacity hot water heater/pump in spring 1999. What a shame you had trouble.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#42801 - 07/26/00 02:55 PM Re: CLIC Sevilla
connie Offline

CLIC in Sevilla is the best language school I ever attended (and I have attended several langauge schools in different countries)- I would also recommend it wholeheartedly!! I was there two and a half years ago, had a great time and learned a lot. Friends of mine went there later on my recommendation and loved it as well. All the teachers were very friendly and competent, and the leisure program was good. It is definitely a good value for the money. And of course, Sevilla is an absolutely beautiful place to be.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments