Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#42083 - 03/07/05 09:51 PM Re: I'm 25% Spaniard. How hard would be for me to get working papers?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Thanks for the clarification, ceb. I get'cha now. smile

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#42084 - 03/08/05 01:22 PM Re: I'm 25% Spaniard. How hard would be for me to get working papers?
jabch Offline

I'm probably wrong, but for you to be able to take the Spanish citizenship after a year of legal residency (which btw is almost impossible to obtain) your grandfather should have been both a Spanish citizen and born in Spain. I think your grandfather was probably a Spanish citizen, but he wasn't born in Spain. So this rule doesn't apply to you. If none of your parents or grandparents was born in Spain it is almost impossible for you to automatically get Spanish citizenship.

#42085 - 03/11/05 08:30 PM Re: I'm 25% Spaniard. How hard would be for me to get working papers?
lngarrison Offline

Loc: Washington, DC
My boyfriend's family is from Tenerife. You will have a great time in the Canary Islands because the lineage of family there is still very strong and you'll probably find many relatives all over the world.

Last year we went to his sister's wedding in the South of Spain and practically half the island of Tenerife showed up!

Good luck in your search.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1598 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments