Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#41970 - 11/03/04 12:03 PM Some visa help por favor!!!!
Escarabjito Offline

Loc: USA
Ok everyone, I am in a little bit of a bind and I need some help from you guys who are knowledgable about this topic. My fiance and I are currently living in the US (he is Spanish and I am American). He is currently here on a working visa and we had planned to just stick with that plan until we get married in the summer of 2006. Well, we just found out ($3,200 later) that he has been denied his H1B visa, so now we have to get married on paper. We are kinda bummed about this because we don't want it to take away from our wedding, but we own a house, cars, and have jobs here that we are not ready to give up just yet (we are planning to move to Spain after the wedding which will be held in Spain). Anyway, we have no idea where to begin and we really do not want to ask our lawyer here because she will probably take us for every penny that we have once AGAIN. The other problem is we were planning to go to Spain for Christmas and now that this has come up, unless we can get this marriage visa thing taken care of before Christmas, we are not going to be able to go. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

#41971 - 11/03/04 12:53 PM Re: Some visa help por favor!!!!
Chus Offline

Loc: Charlotte, N.C., USA
Hi,
I found this info on the US Embassy's website, hope it helps!
http://www.embusa.es/cons/immigrenfiancesp.html

Chus

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments