Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4197 - 05/14/02 01:11 PM Madrid: Hostal Lopez
Mellow Offline

Loc: NY
Has anyone stayed at this hostal? http://www76.pair.com/navarro/rates.html

I am planning on visiting madrid for a day and I just wanted a place to spend the night. THe price seems great. uhmmm....
Thanks any advice is appreaciated.

#4198 - 05/22/02 10:21 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Lopez
metrobilbao Offline

Loc: cincinnati, ohio usa
I stayed at Hostal Lopez a year and a half ago and will be staying there this summer again. It was very nice and clean and in a great area. The hosts are super friendly. The only drawback depending on your legs is the walk up to the hostal from the street. No elevators.
My room was clean w/private bath. If street noise bothers you you can try to ask for an interior room. Calle Huertas can be boistrous on weekends although the Hostal is down from the majority of crazieness of Huertas. My opinion is it is WELL worth the money and a Good bet!!!

#4199 - 05/22/02 12:18 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Lopez
liz49 Offline

Loc: Cleveland, OH
Though I've never stayed there, this hostal gets consistenly high marks on this message board--you may want to do a search.

I can tell you, however, that it may be hard to get a room--it's stellar reputation seems to make it muy popular! I tried to book a room there (over a month ago) and were told that they were full ("completo") for the dates I had in mind (mid-June).

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments