Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#41815 - 05/23/04 03:27 AM Work in either salou or majorca
Steve Petty Offline

Loc: Hull England
Im looking for work in either majorca or salou
im 48 and a Plumber Gas Fitter with 25 years experience. Id be intrested in any sort of trade attached to my trade i.e pool maintenance plumber or building mauntenance or supervisor.
Please contact me I need to get out of this country before it collapses entirely.

STEVE PETTY

#41816 - 05/23/04 07:34 AM Re: Work in either salou or majorca
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Loc: London
Hi, your post sounds like a cry for help! I don't know your trade so cannot give specific advice. However I feel a panic move may create more problems than solutions. Do you have the opportunity to spend a few months away from home without burning your boats? It may be worth spending some time in Salou or wherever you choose, talking to local businessmen (especially expatriate bar-keepers) and finding out there employment prospects, terms and conditiions etc. In fact, take an extended Spanish course whilst you're at it to improve your employment prospects and possibly make more contacts. My inclination would be to head for a city for Valencia or Barcelona where there are ex-pats who tend to mix more with the local population.
Whatever you choose to do - Good Luck!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments