Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#41784 - 05/03/04 08:34 AM House Buying - good property sites?
zzafio Offline

Loc: Cheltenham, UK
I have found searching for property in Spain on internet very disappointing. I want to browse a wide range of the kinds of property/prices available in inland Andalucia - to help decide where to concentrate a more in-depth search during a recce visit (from UK).

Often search results only show agents' lists which may not even give a town or village location for the property! Very frustrating!

Property listings are conspicuous by their absence on the MM site. Is this because - like me - you can't find any worth recommending?!

Actually, I have found one very useful site - http://www.fincas-andalucia.com/ - and would welcome suggestions of others that show even half as much up-to-date pictures and information.

#41785 - 05/09/04 11:45 AM Re: House Buying - good property sites?
Lonoma Offline

Loc: Sevilla, Spain.
I have heard that some Britishs are buying properties in Aracena and the Sierra de Huelva area (100 kms north west of Sevilla). It’s a good, rural and peaceful area with chestnut tree forest, near Portugal border.

Have a look at www.parquesierra.com , www.casasierra.com , www.galaroza.com .

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments