Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#41623 - 11/25/03 09:11 AM Madrid: work work work cura work work....
emilymay Offline

Loc: london
well, Im back in madrid - my second home being the biblioteca nacional... still looking for more work though. Im doing all the right things (ie segundamano comming out of my ears) but if anyone know anyone who needs someone to do anything right now, then let me know!
see you!

#41624 - 12/01/03 10:21 AM Re: Madrid: work work work cura work work....
Espe3 Offline

Just having found a temp assignment... you´re limiting yourself too much with segundamano. As most of the jobs end up being sales or such jobs. Sign up at temp agencies, just to name a couple: Ranstad, Michael Page, Adecco, I have more, but I´d have to check the names and post them another day. Also, el pais, use Infojobs.com- I´ve gotten a few calls from them smile monster.es is another... and I even researched companies that interested me and went in person to drop off a CV. Keep in mind that here most of the time from when you start an intense work search from when you turn in a CV the avg is about 5 weeks to start having some news. Good luck! smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1782 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments