Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#41599 - 09/24/03 11:38 AM au pair in spain
edel Offline

Loc: Almeria/Dublin
hi

i was thinking of becoming and au pair in spain for 6 months. i was wondering if anyboby could give me some information about the best way to go about this. i have good spanish and have experience with children.

#41600 - 09/24/03 10:57 PM Re: au pair in spain
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
Im also looking into this option right now, hopefully for the coming summer. I just have to get back to spain somehow!! Anyways, try this webpage... http://www.greataupair.com/
Iv been using it, you can create a profile for free, and families can contact you. Iv already had 2 job offers in the past month. Im waiting until after christmas to make a final decision though. Good Luck!!
Kelly smile

#41601 - 09/27/03 09:56 AM Re: au pair in spain
Melinda328 Offline

Loc: Madrid
I´m au pairing in Madrid right now and I love it. My family is incredibly sweet and accepts me as a member rather than an employee and I´m getting the experience I didn´t have with the family I lived with in Seville during study abroad. If you have any questions about it and want to talk to someone, feel free to email me or send me a message.

Melinda

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mario70
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1919 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments