Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#41373 - 11/21/02 04:55 AM Internships in Spain
Roe Offline

Loc: california
Does anyone know of any good resources (ie web sites) for finding internships in Spain? I have seen a few internship programs available in the Bilbao area, but all include housing and Spanish classes and are way over-priced.

#41374 - 11/21/02 06:06 AM Re: Internships in Spain
carmendeespana Offline

Loc: Madrid

#41375 - 11/21/02 10:08 AM Re: Internships in Spain
Espe3 Offline

Roe,
I've checked out that route before, as for the housing and classes, contact the program. Some of them will wave the housing if you already have and maybe even skip the classes as long as you pass their test (to prove you really do have enough spanish to work where they place you). If they knock out the housing and or classes ususally they give you a bit of a discount.

Most programs will have this as a part of their package because keep in mind that they're designed for people coming over from the states, not if you're already there! smile

Good luck!
P.S. Did you do it?!?!?!?! You've been gone a long time!

#41376 - 11/24/02 07:19 AM Re: Internships in Spain
eduardo Offline

Loc: Madrid
You might want to check the U.S. State Department web page www.state.gov for links to their internship programs. I know that the U.S. Embassy in Madrid frequently has interns working there. The down side is that an internship at the embassy requires a security clearance that can take a long time to obtain.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2086 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments