Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#41352 - 10/29/02 08:57 PM Free online Newsletter - 'Moving to Spain'
PJC Offline

Loc: England
Hi,
My name is Phil Currah. I live in Cornwall, England. My family and I are intending to move to Spain in the not too distant future.
I have built up a list of people who are also intending to move to Spain and who are
interested in receiving a free online newsletter giving practical advice about moving to, and living in Spain. If you would like to go on the list to receive the newsletter, please email me.
Also, I am looking for people who would be prepared to make written contributions to the
newsletter about their preparations to make the move, and their experiences of actually living in Spain. The emphasis is on useful and practical advice that can be of value to all of us who are hoping to make the move.
If you want to go on the list, please email me at phil@pcurrah.freeserve.co.uk

#41353 - 10/29/02 11:46 PM Re: Free online Newsletter - 'Moving to Spain'
mencey Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
don't want to rain on your parade, but how about sending the people on your list to Madrid Man's ALL SPAIN web page? Since the newsletter is FREE, and I'm sure it's not an advertisement of any kind. There is always great advice in here on living in spain, visiting in spain,eating in spain, vacationing in spain,working in spain, transporting in spain, moving to spain, leaving spain but hoping to get back to spain etc.We are all grateful for any contributions you can make as well.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1963 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments