Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#41141 - 06/12/02 05:02 AM San Diego to Madrid??...[help!]
melikesthetekno Offline

Loc: San Diego
ok, so im a 19 y.o. guy living in san diego...thinking of moving to madrid, you guys obviously did and would know better than me what its like there.
im trying to figure out if this is even plausible...ive got like 3500 to use as startup money and free airfare....is it especially expensive there? hard to find work? would i be able to work and go to skool and live a somewhat comfortable life?
please email me if you have any info
melikesthetekno@mac.com
or hit me up on AIM: melikesthetekno
thank you guys soooooooooo much.
any info is appreciated!!!
beau
confused

#41142 - 06/13/02 02:01 PM Re: San Diego to Madrid??...[help!]
Espe3 Offline

You should check out some of the other threads on this site under this same topic. I think you'll find all the info you need. As far as work, well that all depends. If you plan on begin illegal, things have gotten much harder, and business owners risk heavy fines if its discovered they have an illegal worker. Also, how are your language skills? I'm not talking California street spanish either! And are your parents from there? That could make a difference.

But like I said, read through some of the other posts you'll find all the info you need and probably then some!

P.S. As far as the $$.. well, it will go further depending on where you plan on going... but either way, it will only get you so far and you may see it run out before you manage to find steady income!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments